His human name varies, but is usually Wang Zao or Xiao Long. Some fans also call him Wang Yang (as in Yinyang) or Baozi Wang.
2P!China's appearance does not have much variation from his counterpart. His hair is either in a ponytail or mid neck length, and his eyes are usually portrayed as either brown or red.
Some fans depict him wearing a red or black Changshan, which lacks his counterpart's long sleeves and is often unbuttoned from the neck. He wears a Chinese military cap with a colors that vary from black to red. In alternate outfits, for some reason, he has a tendency to look like Shintaro from a separate series, Kagerou Project.
2P!China's personality vary depending on the depicter:
- He is pictured as being openly compassionate, and lacking the irritable moods of his counterpart. This variation is kind and soft spoken, and does things out of concern. He is cheerful, friendly, and loud.
- He is pictured as being quiet with a strong "face". He does not let his emotions show, and refuses to act under dishonor. He prefers to act for the good of the whole, rather than the individual, by any means necessary. He does not take insult lightly. He does not act for the "lower class" which often makes him seem arrogant, and does not openly announce his opinion.
- He is quiet, controlling and manipulative. He prefers things his way, and will do anything to make it so. He is not afraid of stating his opinion, though quietly.
- He's an extreme tsundere towards everybody except for Yao. 100%. He never wants to see his face again after the first few meetings. Cute things are disgusting to him, yet he keeps a red panda. He always wants his way and no matter what, he'll get it. If anybody crosses him, he will attempt to get even or worse. Violence does not seem to disturb him, much like the rest of the 2Ps.
- He is strategic and a loner. He's rather stubborn and paranoid. It seems his mind is stuck in WW2/The Opium War forever; he can't help but do everything as if a war is happening. He'll declare war at the slightest objection to his plans. He is considered a kuudere.
Most of his interpretations consider 2P!China as an opium addict; though unlike his counterpart, other interests include weaponry and combat; 2P!China is usually playing with knives. swords, or guns. Through experimentation on wild plants like Shen Long, he has gained a decent knowledge on different properties of plants, but he only uses it for poisoning some meat baozi. He is the "king of (poisoned) steamed buns" and piles a lifetime supply of them in his closet. When bored, he will begin to orchestrate plots and schemes of ruling the world in his head. No further action has been taken, but when he starts, surely it will be the apocalypse of mankind.
Common 2P! TraitsEdit
It is common for the Second Player to be portrayed as murderous, sociopathic and possibly insane. To most, they are a darker version of the original Nations. However, because the Original Nations can be portrayed the same way by the fandom, how much hold this has depends on the person making the story.
2P!China is portrayed using poisons and small assassin weapons, along with guns and a lot of baozi. Sometimes he is shown with a butcher knife, like both of the Nyotalia counterparts of 1P!China.
There was a sketch released on Himaruya's blog, but it was never official and did not become canon as the sketch was not finalized. The sketch was under the 2P! files. The first concept is him with short hair; he wears a military uniform with bandages around his ankles and a military-style hat with a brim. This concept carries a bayonet/rifle type weapon. The other concept is him with longer hair than his 1P! counterpart with it drawn back into a ponytail. He wears extravagant jeweled outfit and appears to be holding a jeweled sword. It seems as though he is wearing a decadent cape that pools around him when he sits down.
- There runs a theory that Shintaro from Kagerou Project may be related to him in strange ways, although this is not possible.
- If there happens to be a construction site nearby, he will also attempt to take some steel for himself so that he could decorate his mancave.
- In some depictions, he prefers his steel to be in the 500 series in the SAE steel grades because they are heat resistant.
- Some people think you should treat him like the way people do towards strangers: Don't ever take food from him.